The feudal Japanese Strategy RPG released today together with trailer to celebrate the occasion
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy’s will to be imposed on him”
NEW YORK, September 13 2011 – Paradox Interactive are proud to announce that their internally developed game Sengoku, a Strategy RPG title for the PC set in Feudal Japan, has released today.
Sengoku is created by the development team that created the Europa Universalis series, the Hearts of Iron Series and the Victoria series.
In this deep character driven strategy game, you play as the head of an illustrious family. War has broken out, the authority has collapsed and it is every man for himself in the provinces. Honour and duty vie with survival in the delicate dance of power, conquest and betrayal as you attempt to unite the land of the Rising Sun under your iron fist.
Use your military might, your smooth talking tongue, and your guile to increase your power. Send your powerful samurai armies into battle against your enemies, and unleash shadowy Ninja clans under the cover of darkness to assassinate your rivals!
Watch your enemies fall like cherry blossoms in the early dawn of spring.
Sengoku is available now on all major digital download portals as well as retail for a suggested retail price of $29.99/€29.99.
View the Sengoku release trailer here:
Download the Sengoku Demo here:
View the video at:
- Control a noble family in Feudal Japan
- Rise in influence and power inside your clan and then go on to claim the ultimate prize
- Conquer & grow while rewarding your most valued retainers as you make a bid to become Shogun
- Detailed historical map of Japan during the warring states era
- Make deals with external factions including the Portuguese and the Dutch
- Employ the aid of powerful Ninja clans when your Samurai armies are not enough