NEW YORK, September 12, 2011 - From the makers of Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchise, Sengoku is a strategy game with a difference. Focusing on the rich cast of characters, this strategy RPG allows the player to take control of a clan leader, or subordinate, and rise to prominence in your attempt to become an all-powerful Shogun. Fight to unite the land of the Rising Sun under your iron fist through a combination of deal making, deploying samurai and unleashing shadowy Ninja.
Sengoku demo released!
“Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you even unto death.” – Sun Tzu
The Sengoku single player demo contains two clans spanning 15 years of gameplay.
• Single-player only
• Two clans spanning 15 years of gameplay
• No Save or Load feature
• Control a noble family in Feudal Japan
• Rise in influence and power inside your clan and then go on to claim the ultimate prize
• Conquer and grow while rewarding your most valued retainers as you make a bid to become Shogun
• Detailed historical map of Japan during the warring states era
• Make deals with external factions including the Portuguese and the Dutch
• Employ the aid of powerful Ninja clans when your Samurai armies are not enough
Sengoku is set to release digitally tomorrow as well as retail during the week for a suggested retail price of $29.99/€29.99.
Demo link: http://www.fileplanet.com/222193/220000/fileinfo/Sengoku-Demo