Patch released for the acclaimed Strategy RPG
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill.
To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.”
– Sun Tzu, ‘The Art of War
NEW YORK, October 5th, 2011 – Paradox Interactive have today released a new patch for their internally developed game Sengoku, a Strategy RPG title for the PC set in Feudal Japan, which introduces numerous significant improvements.
The major features of the patch are:
- A new starting date of 1551 along with new characters, events as well as a new end date
- Interface contains a ‘back’ button in dynastic view, new icons for plot, marriage & diplomacy
- Impassable mountains, tweaked building construction and ‘death checks’
- Smarter AI in the areas of plots, wars and clan management
- Key bug fixes
For complete patch notes please visit:
To avoid compability issues, please get your patches and additions from the same outlet as your base game!
Sengoku is available now on all major digital download portals as well as retail for a suggested retail price of $29.99/€29.99
View the Sengoku release trailer here:
Download the Sengoku Demo here:
Original Game Features
- Control a noble family in Feudal Japan
- Rise in influence and power inside your clan and then go on to claim the ultimate prize
- Conquer & grow while rewarding your most valued retainers as you make a bid to become Shogun
- Detailed historical map of Japan during the warring states era
- Make deals with external factions including the Portuguese and the Dutch
- Employ the aid of powerful Ninja clans when your Samurai armies are not enough